Location: Medford, Oregon
Post Date: July 15, 2020
Performs excellent customer service by providing a broad variety of services including opening new accounts, servicing existing accounts, consumer loans and teller transactions. Promotes all bank products through cross selling and actively supports the development of customer relationships. Contributes to the efficient and effective operations of the Branch while upholding the bank’s core values, core competencies and customer service standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide friendly, courteous, and professional communication support, including responding to incoming telephone calls, electronic mail and voice mail.
- Open new accounts plus cross sell other products and services to meet the customer’s needs.
- Handle all monetary transactions for customers, (i.e. deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing, misc.)
- Meet Company “Teller Balancing Requirements” to assure accurate cash handling in the service to our customers and minimize time and effort to locate outages.
- Provide products and services education, assistance, research, support, and problem resolution in a timely manner to customers and employees.
- Adhere to the Bank’s CIP, BSA and related security procedures plus all State and Federal regulations to ensure bank compliance in your area of responsibility.
- Use active listening skills to determine customer needs to sell and cross-sell bank services in the branch and local community by developing rapport with people to establish strong customer relationships.
- Interview potential consumers, make quality loan recommendations or loan decisions based on lending authority, prepare all loan documentation and loan follow-up.
- Consistently make productive use of your time, ask for additional assignments or assist others.
- Attend meetings as requested.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of financial products and services with a minimum of one-year experience in new accounts, consumer loans and teller areas
- Demonstrated knowledge in consumer lending a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop rapport with people and establish strong customer relationship
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and organizational skills
- Demonstrated interest in selling financial products and service with some sales experience
- Ability to be a team player and work in a team environment
- Problem-solving skills and ability to tactfully handle difficult customer situations
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software programs
- Successful completion of a high school diploma or GED
Contact from interested candidates only, please. No contact from recruiter, agencies or consultants. Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. People’s Bank of Commerce is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V