Location: Barnett Branch, Medford, OR
Post Date: April 26 , 2019
The Loan Officer’s principal duties and responsibilities shall be the marketing and origination of loans that meet the underwriting criteria for People’s Bank of Commerce’s consumer residential real estate loans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use best efforts to promote the products and services of People’s Bank of Commerce.
- Make all loan applications on such terms and in such a manner as required by People’s Bank of Commerce and pursuant to all applicable federal, state, and local statutes, ordinances, rules and regulations which include, but are not limited to: the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, the Fair Housing Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Truth in Lending Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act and the Privacy Act.
- Treat all consumers fairly regardless of race, color, gender, marital status, familial status, immigration status, sexual orientation, religion, disability or national origin.
- Promote and provide loan products in a non-discriminatory manner, and offer loan options commensurate with borrower qualification. Clearly and completely explain all such loan options, including the current rates, fees and the benefits of each option.
- Immediately forward all completed loan applications to Processing.
- Keep accurate records and files as required by the Bank.
- Respect People’s Bank of Commerce’s ownership of all equipment, supplies, books, records, and proprietary information. It is understood that customer lists developed while at People’s Bank of Commerce remain the property of the Bank even after termination of employment.
- Adhere to the state and federal “Do Not Call” lists when marketing new customers and cold calling prospective customers.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and Bank information at all times. Officers will be granted authorization to access specific software, programs, files and documents only on a need to know basis to complete job duties.
- Attend all meetings as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience originating Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, ODVA and Jumbo loans.
- High School diploma.
- Good oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work with team members and on multiple projects simultaneously, managing time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently, accurately and with established time frames.
- Maintain a valid NMLS number.
Contact from interested candidates only, please. No contact from recruiter, agencies or consultants. Forward resumes to email@example.com. People’s Bank of Commerce is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V