Location: Medford - Barnett Branch, OR
Post Date: November 10, 2020
Join Our Team!
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Pay with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Sick pay
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Personal Mortgage Loan Financing Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement after one year of service
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Must be able to pass a criminal history background check, credit check, and drug screen which includes testing for marijuana.
The Customer Service Representative performs a variety of customer service activities for new and existing customers by providing exceptional customer service and support to expand and retain customer relationships and promotes all bank products by cross selling financial services to customers. They contribute to the efficient and effective operations of the Branch while upholding the bank’s core values, core competencies and service standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Customer Service Representative I
- Provide friendly, courteous, and professional customer support, including responding to incoming telephone calls, electronic mail and voice mail.
- Handle all monetary transactions for customers (i.e. deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing, misc.).
- Sell and redeem government bonds, wire transfers, process night drop and mail, plus balance automatic teller machine (ATM) as assigned.
- Meet “Teller Balancing Requirements” to assure accurate cash handling in the service to customers and minimize time and effort to locate outages.
- Exercise independent judgment while working with established check cashing guidelines.
- Provide products and services education, assistance, research, support, and problem resolution in a timely manner to customers and employees.
- Adhere to the bank’s CIP, BSA and related security procedures to ensure bank compliance in your area of responsibility.
- Use active listening skills to determine customer needs to sell and cross-sell bank services in the branch and local community.
- Consistently make productive use of time, ask for additional assignments or assist others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Customer Service Representative II
- All duties listed above.
- May be assigned as branch trainer or mentor for new tellers.
- Complete all cash vault duties (incoming and outgoing cash shipments, supply tellers with cash, etc.)
- Perform New Account duties as necessary, including opening new accounts, customer changes, etc.
- Minimum of (1) one-year experience of cash handling with a good balancing record (previous bank experience preferred). Minimum of (2) two years’ experience of cash handling with a good balancing record for CSR II position.
- Demonstrated interest in selling and/or sales experience.
- Excellent communication, written and oral, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop rapport with people.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to tactfully handle difficult customer situations.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Word and familiarity with Excel plus, typewriter and ten-key calculator.
- Ability to be a team player and work in a team environment.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of attendance
How to apply:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled. If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact the Human Resources department at (541) 494-4368.
Those selected must be able to provide proof of legal right to work in this country. Hiring will be subject to criminal history background check, credit check, drug screen and references.
Contact from interested candidates only, please. No contact from recruiters, agencies, or consultants.
People’s Bank of Commerce is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V