Location: Medford, OR
Post Date: January 20, 2021
Join Our Team!
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Pay with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Sick pay
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Personal Mortgage Loan Financing Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement after one year of service
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
This position is Monday through Friday, day shift, 8 hours per day at the Biddle Branch.
Must be able to pass a criminal history background check, credit check, and drug screen which includes testing for marijuana.
Performs excellent internal and external customer service by providing a broad variety of support to loan officers, loan assistants, and loan operations to allow for increased production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide friendly, courteous, and professional communication support, including responding to incoming telephone calls, electronic mail, and voice mail for both internal and external customers.
- Use active listening skills to determine staff’s needs. Service existing accounts, answer questions, and solve problems for loan officers, loan assistant and loan operations department as requested.
- Extensive use of the bank’s central digital filing system (Square 9) to include, but not be limited to scanning, labeling, and performing a check back of all items to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare scanned files after loans are booked by organizing loan documents under appropriate tabs and completing a thorough review to ensure digital records are complete.
- Process insurance mail, pull reports regarding the status of insurance, and work with insurance agents and bank clients to get proof of coverage, and other associated support.
- Maintain and follow-on tickler system for insurance, title policies, recorded trust deeds, motor vehicle titles, UCC filings, and financial ticklers.
- Produce and mail/email financial request letters to borrowers.
- Photocopy &/or scan documents as requested.
- Order supplies.
- Assist with monthly loan operations certifications.
- Assist with releasing collateral and closing out loan file after loan pays off.
- Perform basic customer service activities such as copies of statements, funds transfers, change of address requests, payoff quotes, etc.
- Support other daily tasks for loan operations and loan assistants as needed.
Skills and abilities required:
- Able to work within and foster a team environment, while effectively managing own workload.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness in performance of assigned duties to minimize errors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and achieve results according to department priority.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of attendance as defined in the company attendance policy.
- Project a professional image.
Education, training, and experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent knowledge of office equipment essential to job performance: ten-key calculator, personal computer.
- Strong knowledge of computer programs: Word, Outlook, and Internet usage.
How to apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com. Position is open until filled. If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact the Human Resources department at (541) 494-4368.
Those selected must be able to provide proof of legal right to work in this country. Hiring will be subject to criminal history background check, credit check, drug screen and references.
Contact from interested candidates only, please. No contact from recruiters, agencies, or consultants.
People’s Bank of Commerce is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V