Dear Valued Customer:
We understand that there is much concern with the financial impacts that are being experienced by many of our customers in conjunction with the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to share some of the things the bank is doing to assist our customers and potentially ease some of the burdens families and businesses are experiencing. Beginning today and until June 30th, 2020, our bank is taking the following actions:
- We are waiving all Overdraft and Non-sufficient funds charges on our customers checking accounts (business and consumer).
- We are waiving the ATM surcharge fees for our customers (business and consumer) who conduct ATM transactions at all ATMs withdrawals, done at any ATM, anywhere. Note: When completing the ATM withdrawal, the ATM owner will likely inform you that a fee will be assessed. Just accept the disclosed fee on the screen and we will reverse it back into your account on the day the ATM transaction is processed against your account.
- We are waiving all late payment charges on any loans at the bank.
- We are waiving early withdrawal penalties on Certificates of Deposit.
- We will be offering payment accommodations, such as payment deferrals, extending payment due dates or other actions to avoid delinquencies and negative credit reporting.
During this crisis, our federal and state governments are working on immediate actions that will provide financial support to individuals and businesses that are being impacted by the economic slowdown. We believe that if we want this financial crisis to end as soon as possible that Americans maintain the status quo by spending as usual and we encourage people to make their mortgage, auto loan and credit card payments. To keep the economy moving, it is our duty as citizens to use cash received from the stimulus payments from the government and continue to pay our bills and make purchases as needed.
We encourage you to keep communications open with us and let us know of your financial challenges. We all have a strong interest in your financial stability as our financial health is directly tied to yours.
If we all work together; we can shorten the time of the financial impacts from COVID-19 and return to normalcy. Be safe, be courteous and be strong- together we can make a difference.
Ken Trautman, President & CEO